The Association of Christian Economists invites members to submit scholarly papers for consideration for inclusion in the ACE sessions scheduled for the 2022 ASSA meetings. Submissions of individual papers, complete academic sessions or roundtables are invited.
Deadline for all submissions: Friday May 7, 2021.
Submissions should address topics of interest to Christian economists. Such topics include but are not limited to: environmental economics, health, education, financial markets, trade, inequality, development, labor, taxation, the economics of religion, and theology and economics.
- Papers/sessions should be scholarly in nature, and should not have already appeared in print at the time of the ASSA meeting.
- Members submitting complete sessions may include participants, paper presenters, and discussants who are not members of the Association. Session organizers should verify that potential non-member participants respect the goals and purposes of ACE.
- Applicants should fill out the appropriate tab in the Excel workbook below.
- Email the completed Excel form along with the academic paper(s) to Stephen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “ACE 2022 submission” in the email subject line.
- Submissions will be evaluated by the ACE Executive Committee (President, Vice President, and two committee members) and possibly additional evaluators, selected by the Executive Committee, to provide expertise in evaluating specific proposals. Members will be notified by the President via email about the decision of the committee.
Questions? Contact ACE President Stephen Smith, email@example.com.